Thinking Blogger Award  

Sunday, April 15, 2007

This was a sweet surprise. This morning I hit up HS MrMinority's blog to find he's awarded me a "Thinking Blogger Award".



Instead of putting a long Stevie Wonder speech together, I'll just thank MrM here for this honor. The next step in the process is to name five bloggers of my own that make me think. Here they are in no particular order (I doubt there will be any surprises):

Moonbat Monitor

Emperor Darth Misha I (The Rottie)

Van Helsing (Moonbattery)

The Old Sage (Rocker and Sage)

Jim (Parkway Rest Stop)

There are quite a few more, but I could only pick five.

RWR



If you're one of the five I just tagged, here's The Official Participation Rules™:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.