Going on Tour  

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Well, loyal readers, it looks as though I will be doing minimal posting, if any at all, for the next week or so, as I will be on tour. I will be back late next week, though I will be going to my day job every day, so if anything super-important happens that I hear about and I get some time, I'll do a post. Any words of encouragement and/or well-wishing are welcome in the comments to this post.

Oh and on the note of comments, the settings have been adjusted for this blog, due to non-member friends wanting to comments here, in order that more people may comment. Hopefully some folks who link over from The Rott will be able to comment now.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week, and I'll try to check in as the week progresses. Keep the moonbats in check for me!


RWR