Now THIS is Cool!  

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I thought getting linked by The Rottie was cool. Having it happen twice was even better.

Now my latest achievement as a blogger, and possibly the greatest yet ...

I was working through my comments section this morning, and came across this:

Good stuff. Someone mentioned your site. I haven't been a reader, but I am now.

PJ

Paul Jacob | 06.13.05 - 2:19 pm | #


Paul Jacob is a writer for townhall.com who, in a recent article, said some things that were quite similar to a few things I had said on a previous post here. I posted about his article, and someone must have told him about it. The title of my post was "Paul Jacob - Has he been reading RWR?" Hence the wording of his coment.

Folks, I'm hardly the big time. I'm just a humble musician/teacher with a strong belief in the Constitution and the beliefs of the framers (and an attitude, of course). Paul Jacob? It doesn't get any bigger than that, folks. He's a regular writer on a major conservative website. He is one of the most powerful voices in America.

Check out his e-letter, Common Sense. For a while, I was content to just read his stuff on townhall, as I was under the impression that this was one of those email newsletters, like the Federalist, which build up in the inbox if you don't have time to read. Turns out it's a website situation, and it will be added to my link section today.

Mr. Jacob, I humbly thank you for reading. May all the voices of the true America, as envisioned by the Founders, be heard and heeded, and may they all trumpet (no pun intended) the greatness of the vision brought to this continent by their genius.

RWR