RWR's Email to Mohammed  

Sunday, August 14, 2005

It's not often I post twice in the same day, and I have avoided Cindy Sheehan as an issue here (largely for the reasons I give in the following letter), but my daily blog run yielded some interesting stuff about Mrs. Sheehan, which made me think about her real motivations for what she is doing and how they relate to the comments made by Mohammed over at IraqTheModel.

I sent Mohammed the following email today, since there is a problem getting into the comments area. I have pasted it in its entirety. It includes links to Mrs. Sheehan's letter to President Bush as well as to the Rottie, where I found the link to her letter. You will get an interesting perspective if you follow these links. Of course, there are plenty of words of encouragement for Mohammed, Omar, and their people.

Mohammed,

I am always inspired by the words you guys post on your blog. Unfortunately, I cannot get into the comments section to read or post comments.

The reason I am sending you this email is to give you a real perspective on Cindy Sheehan. This woman is exploiting her son's death in the interests of those who align themselves with her politically. These people are staunchly anti-war and quite frankly, couldn't care less about your freedom. They care very little about our own freedom here in America.

In her letter to President Bush, she says very little about her son and her anti-war efforts. She says nothing about why she is opposed to the war or anything of the sort. Her words are not those of a grieving mother, but those of an angry activist whose cause is lost.

Here is the full text of her letter:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Commentary/com-8_11_05_CS_pf.html



Just as an example, I'll analyze the last paragraph of her letter:

"The 56,000,000 plus citizens who voted against you and your agenda have given me a mandate to move forward with my agenda."

56 million people is a lot of people, but 62 million is more. President Bush has the bigger mandate, Mohammad. Stand by him as you have. You are doing the right thing.

"Also, thanks to you and your careless domestic policies, I am unemployed, so this will be my full-time job."

I think it says a lot about a person when they say that complaining will be a full-time job. In her letter that is supposed to be about her son, she brings up domestic policy. Do you see where this is going?

"Being your political downfall will be the most noble accomplishment of my life and it will bring justice for my son and 1125 (so far) other brave Americans and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis your lies have killed."

Mrs. Sheehan will fail at this and she knows it. If she doesn't, those who are using her to make political hay do. As for her assertion that President Bush has deliberately killed tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, I would personally like to see her proof, and as much as I grieve for every fallen soldier, 1125 dead in the war effort is actually really good. We lost many times that in a single day in the Second World War. Her position is motivated exclusively by her anti-war (and consequently anti-free Iraq) sentiments.

"How many more of their cities are you going to level before you consider that they are liberated?"

Mohammad, you could answer her better than I on this one. Clearly, Iraq is much closer to being free and liberated than ever before. Wouldn't you agree? And how many Iraqi cities have actually been "leveled" in this effort? Again, you would know better than I.

"If you really had any moral values, or if you were an honorable man at all you would resign."

Can you see where she's going here? I, for one, and completely in disagreement with Mrs. Sheehan on this. Apparently, she figures that people with moral values and honor cannot rightfully wage war and liberate people who are, for all intents and purposes, enslaved. Again, Mohammed, these are not the words of a grieving mother, but those of an activist whose cause has failed.

"My son was a man who had high moral values and true courage. Humanity lost a bright light on April 04, 2004."

Finally she gets something right! I disagree, however with the implication that President Bush does not have the same high moral values and true courage.

"I will live the rest of my life missing Casey desperately."

And so will everyone else who knew and loved him, INCLUDING those who fought beside him, and INCLUDING those Iraqis whose lives he saved, and INCLUDING those who now have a free future because of what he did (and did on this President's orders, I might add).

"Thank you for that, George. Have a nice day."

Mrs Sheehan's sarcasm is not appreciated by the majority of Americans, Mohammed. We are behind you all the way.



For an interesting response to Mrs. Sheehan that includes the same kind of sarcasm that she seems to enjoy using, check this out:

http://www.nicedoggie.net/archives/2005/08/grieving_mother.php



Mohammed and Omar, keep fighting the good fight. Freedom always wins in the end. Unfortunately, blood must be spilled to get there. The red and white stripes on our flag are supposed to remind Americans of this, as they symbolize the blood and bandages of those wounded and/or killed in battle. Blood is the price of freedom. There cannot be freedom without sacrifice. Casey Sheehan's honor and memory are being perverted by his own mother, and I personally find that shameful.

I hope you were able to find the time to read this email in its entirety, and I wish you and all your fellow Iraqis all of the very best in building the free nation you deserve. God/Allah/Yahweh knows it's been a long time coming.

RightWingRocker

http://rightwingrocker.blogspot.com/


I didn't want to bog these guys down with a full fisking of the letter, as it was already going to be a long email. Click the link and read it for yourself. This woman's a real piece of work (among other things).

RWR

Update: John Hawkins blogs about Cindy Sheehan.