Interesting Weekend Ahead  

Friday, November 25, 2005

Long road trip tomorrow, but tonight's gig is early.

I have no idea how that will play out with posting, so do feel free to swing back as often as you want. The hit count for November actually has a chance to break the 1,000 mark for the first time, so hopefully I can put something up there before the weekend is out so that there's actually something WORTHWHILE to READ when you come around, so that I will actually EARN the milestone. It so pisses me off when people get things they haven't earned.

I hope all of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Mine was nice. Nothing super, nothing dull. Spent it with relatives other than my nutty cousin, so we didn't have to deal with moonbat extremism. Of course, that fact made things less super. Let's face it. It's fun to piss her off!!

RWR

Update: Thanksgiving post updated.