MIHOP? DUmmies gone wild!  

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I don't even bother giving Democratic Underground the traffic anymore.

I find the site boring, for the most part, and PJ-Comix does a great job of extracting the stuff that's worth reading. Mix in his thoughtful but simultaneously hilarious commentary, and you have the perfect combination of loony-goony liberalism (the likes of which only my wacko cousin would accept as reality), thoughtful commentary, and the opportunity to laugh at these clowns the way they deserve to be laughed at.

I saved this link for today, since yesterday was such an important anniversary in the history of our great nation. It was actually posted yesterday.

I'm still learning the lexicon of the DUmmies. MIHOP="Made It Happen On Purpose". As in 9/11. Can we question their patriotism yet?

Thanks, PJ. Every post of yours is a special kind of laugh all its own.

RWR