Another Great Voice Goes Silent.  

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What's with bloggers these days?

At each and every turn, another voice of the right goes silent. This weekend, Katey announced that her blog will be shut down in the very near future.

Kate was truly one that belonged to the GLOB (Gorgeous Ladies Of the Blogosphere). I've seen pics.

With the voices of Delfts, Paul, CJ, Mama, TripleNeck, and Fox all going silent, I'm going to need to have a new section of the BlogRWRoll for "The Silent MajoRWRity".

Folks, I promise to hang in there as long as you are reading, despite my current lapse in productivity. It's the school thing. Studying is eating up all of the time I used to devote to research and writing.

In the meantime, all my best wishes and a musical prayer go out to Kate.

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord lift His countenance upon you,
And give you peace, and give you peace;
The Lord make His face to shine upon you,
And be gracious, and be gracious;
The Lord be gracious, gracious unto you.


- Peter C. Lutkin (1858-1931)
RWR