Yet Another Retard  

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Moonbat Monitor has more than his share of trolls. Last fall, he dealt with an idiot in his usual fashion, and did such a bang-up job he posted a special link to the post.

I didn't realize just how long it had been since I had read it, but I clicked it tonight just for laughs. Lo and behold, another retard had surfaced. With nothing left to go on after the other commentators and I had creamed the other fool, he trumped up a phony accusation of bad grammar on my part (I had joined in the fun of ClueBatting the original retard for misspelling a word to the point he was using a homonym) obviously figuring that since the post was almost five months old, that I'd never see it.

eftwingmuthafucka left...
Thursday, 1 March 2007 11:50 am

~Just a heads up~ "RIGHTWINGROCKER". When criticizing someone for their use of a misspelled word, you may want to consider using correct grammar to do so.

"I love the way people come around criticizing people's intelligence and in the same breath misspelling SIMPLE WORDS to the point they're using homonyms."

I believe it would be "misspell SIMPLE WORDS" not "misspelling". It concerns me that you teach seventh graders. Hopefully it's math and not english.
All I could do was laugh. This guy criticized my correct grammar with all of the confidence of a 911Truther. He just knew he was right, even though the proof to the contrary was right there.

Enjoy my response:
You would be well-advised to take The Daily Carrier's advice, as given to "The Capt."

"When you find yourself in a hole, QUIT DIGGING!!!!!"

Let's analyze my alleged failure to use "correct grammar" ...

Here is what I said, even as you quoted it:
"I love the way people come around criticizing people's intelligence and in the same breath misspelling SIMPLE WORDS to the point they're using homonyms."
... and your attempt at a correction ...
I believe it would be "misspell SIMPLE WORDS" not "misspelling"
Actually, you can congratulate yourself for having the agility to insert your foot directly into your mouth, idiot.

Let's have a little lesson on what is known as "parallel construction", shall we??

What you see, if you can get yourself to understand this, is actually TWO sentences (connected by the word "and"). They are:

"I love the way people come around criticizing people's intelligence."

and

"I love the way people come around misspelling SIMPLE WORDS to the point they're using homonyms."

When adding a conjunction and combining the sentences together, you must keep the cases of the verbs the same - CRITICIZING and MISSPELLING.

So, hopefully you're not out there educating our youth about anything to do with the language, because you obviously have no clue whatsoever.

Fuck you.

RWR
Indeed. Moonbat Monitor sure gets some loonies.

RWR