Christie Stands His Ground  

Friday, February 19, 2010

New Jersey governor Chris Christie took some questions from CNBC yesterday and, I must say, was very impressive. I would have preferred he have said a few things differently, such as accepting illegal "stimulus" money from DC, but you can understand why he would say what he said in that situation. I also don't think he handled the Bush tax cut question as well as he could have.

What was impressive was the way he stood his ground when obviously clueless hardcore progressives grilled him and tried to toe the liberal line. He wasn't my first choice for governor, but so far it seems my vote may have done some good. See for yourself (no idea why the big space before the video - sorry).














This is a breath of fresh air for New Jersey, methinks. Hopefully he can make it happen.

RWR