Blogoversary Address  

Friday, February 03, 2012

Another anniversary of the founding of the RWRepublic has come and gone. Seven years. Wow.

I can imagine my evolution from base Republican conservative voter to constitutional Tea Party libertarian would be interesting, to say the least. There have been times that I have looked over my older writings and considered how much I have changed, and there have been others where I have looked over my older writings and noticed how these positions are still alive and strong.

Instead of giving a set of highlight links this year, I prefer to encourage everyone to pick the thought of your choice and type it into the search field. Pick out something of interest that comes up. I am sure you will find something that is fun to read, especially in the older rants.

Thanks, of course, to my esteemed blogfather Emperor Misha, my most loyal reader Ol' BC, to QK and PBP and PB and OT, and of course to The Old Sage, whose friendship both predates the blog and continues today hopefully ad infinitum.

Seven years is a great milestone. I'm definitely very proud to be able to be a voice for the Constitution and true conservatism. I hope all of you will stick around for the long haul.

Let's roll!

RWR