Continuing Education  

Thursday, April 03, 2014

... and I mean REAL education.

It was interesting even from a strange starting point - a podcast that I was producing.

I've learned a lot about Twentieth Century (and current) slavery in the United States, and how it came about (or maybe better how it was a continuation of 19th Century slavery).

Sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction, but what is appalling is that this stuff has been known for a long time by many and kept from the rest of us by the cowards in the media. I can't say I blame them though. There were likely some pretty serious threats. Threaten to kill someone who is unarmed, and you are likely to turn him a coward.

I still have not made my decision as to what to do with all of this. Financially, this system has a pretty tight hold on me, and it will be a long time before I have the ability to do anything at all about my status; but that only gives me more time to learn and think.

That, my friends, is why I have been so quiet. Living in a fantasy world where left and right actually meant something was actually a bit more fun. Knowing now that left and right are simply a means of hiding the truth from us is a huge undertaking that requires much more study and learning.

For now, I remain a slave (as most likely so do you), and will continue to look for things upon which I can comment, as always using the Constitution as my guide (whether it is truly in place or not) and evaluating everything from within that context. Our owners have not rescinded that privilege. The Constitution is still SUPPOSED to be the supreme law of the land.

So back to the books for me. Hopefully, I will be around to write.

RWR