Thoughts on the Future  

Friday, August 11, 2017

OK ...

So I have been doing some thinking about this blog and its future.

There are still a large number of comments that have not made the transition to the blog from when I switched comment providers eight years ago. Still working on that. BUT ...

Having moved so far to the right that I am no completely off the chart and out of the left-right paradigm, I'm seriously considering a change in blog name. I even have the new name picked out (keeping it to myself for now to make sure no one hijacks the DNS name).

Since readership is down due to my silence on the blog, it's probably a good time to do this, and makes little sense to ask for people's opinion on the matter. Still, if any readers do come by, I would love to hear from you in the comment area to be sure that you are aware of what is going on.

I do plan to hold on to the existing domain name for a while to make sure any stragglers are able to get to me, so no need to panic there.

In the meantime, it's probably a good idea to take a moment to thank everyone who has come around for the last twelve and a half years and experiuenced the learning with me. Hopefully what I have learned has come to you as well. So thanks, and I hope to see you back when the transition is complete.

RWR