Let's Roll!  

Friday, August 26, 2005

Freder_Frederson has taken me up on my challenge.

Of course, he did it in the usual barking moonbat fashion ...

So I'm here and willing to take you up on your wager. Just tell me where and when. Looking at my statement though I may have been a little rash on one of my contentions. I am sure there is some way you will find a way to blame the failure in Iraq on the MSM and the liberals. With that caveat, I will take you up on your wager.

Freder Frederson 08.26.05 - 12:31 pm #

Something to consider about freder. People who operate from the emotional tend to project onto those who disagree.

I do not operate from the emotional. I am operating from the cold hard facts. You are the ones operating from emotion, seeing things as you want them to be rather than how they really are.

Freder Frederson 08.26.05 - 12:33 pm #
A few things regarding this ...

First of all, conservatives are right to blame the premature withdrawal from Vietnam on the MSM and the liberals. It was the political pressure (which the press and liberals have every right to inflict) that ultimately caused the enslavement and/or oppression of the people of Vietnam. They don't even try to hide this fact. They proudly wear it like a badge of honor. Hanoi Jane Fonda is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. Therefore, if the press and liberals are at fault, they WILL BE BLAMED on this blog, and you lose, Freder, caveat notwithstanding.

I don't know exactly how you can say you operate from cold hard facts when you argue with the very people who are watching those cold hard facts happen, and their information doesn't match yours. The way you disrespected Armybryan over at RWN is the perfect example of this. Armybryan is now a reader of this blog, and more of his stripe will follow, no doubt, as his army buddies may begin to come around. Friends of freinds are always welcome here.

Freder, I welcome you to my readership. The where and when is very simple. Right here on my blog, about every other day. In a year (I've marked the date), we'll see what's going on. Please do read my comment rules so that you know what I will allow from a comment standpoint, and have fun here. Even though we do like to break out the ClueBat, we always do it in what ultimately works out to be good fun (just try not to piss off TripleNeck ... the last time someone did it took WAY too long and the entire Philadelphia police force, complete with SWAT team, to get him back into his cage, and we couldn't find a lock that was any stronger than the one he broke ;) ).

You will find that this is NOT by ANY means a war blog, but a conservative blog brought to you by a teacher and musician who comes from a "New Federalist" point of view. Perhaps you will agree with me sometimes, perhaps not. In the end, what matters most is that Americans are free and self-governing in the image envisioned by the Founding Fathers. Hopefully we can at least agree on that.

RWR