A Non-Political Question  

Friday, August 19, 2005

OK OK ...

I was in no way unhappy with the red-white-and-blue template I was using for the last few months, however ...

I was surfing around the templates over at Bravenet and found one that I thought would be cool to play with.

I kind of like the color scheme, but the side content being on the left has me thinking ... ummm ... well ya know, I've always had my side stuff on the RIGHT (no pun intended).

Anyway, I'd like to have everyone's input. Even if you haven't commented much, please weigh in on this. Do you like the new design or don't you ... if you don't care, please tell me that, too. If you think the side content would look better on the right side, let me know.

Or have I, perhaps, spent too much time tonight in the company of Adolph Coors?

*SHRUG*

RWR