WAAYY Too Busy Yesterday & Today  

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well, sort of.

Got heavily engaged with a couple liberidiots over at RWN. These people don't know the difference between a "conservative" and a "liberal".

Constantly trying to call me on the carpet and get me to say something that's unconstitutional isn't so. It gets frustrating; it really does. Every comment I posted has a link over here. If they have any doubts as to where I stand, why don't they just link over here?

On the lighter side, the Phillies beat the Skankees 6-3 in the first preseason game of the year. I don't put much stock in the preseason, and I don't think anyone should. The important thing is that the baseballs are a-flyin' and the bats are a-swingin'. Spring is just around the corner.

And that can NEVER be a bad thing.

RWR