Andrea Clarke - It's Terri Schiavo all Over Again  

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Now we have a hospital staff attempting to take a person's life against her will AND that of her family simply because THEY think it's what should be done.

There's too much reading to do on this. I learned about it on RWN. Here are the links I have so far:

Hawkins

Also Hawkins

Texas Rainmaker

North Country Gazette

WorldNet Daily

Lone Star Times

Blogs For Terri

blogs for Terri's Protest

More as I get them. Looks like it's time to take another stand ...

In the meantime, is there any doubt that this is a direct consequence of the decisions made in the Terri Schiavo case? I seriously don't see how there can be. Many people were predicting that this sort of thing would happen, and it did.

I hate being right about such morbid things. Definitely keep these people in your thoughts and prayers.

RWR

Update: Even the DU loonies have found a moment of sanity on this:

DU Post
Another DU Post

Apparently this is where this story started. More as I get it.