Brew RWReview: Dirty Dick's Ale  

Thursday, April 12, 2007

OK ...

Some time ago, I let the cat out of the bag that I like to try a lot of different kinds of beer. Why not have a "Brew RWReview" every now and then? So here's a new feature at the RWRepublic: The Brew RWReview!

I've got this glass of Dirty Dick's Ale right here and let me tell you, it is NICE! The initial aftertaste is a little strong for the first few swigs, but it becomes more than tolerable after a just a few. It gives you a nice foamy head when poured, but the hops aren't as dominant as I'd like. Still, I see no reason not to enjoy this wonderful English ale again.

This is a very cloudy brew, so if you don't like that, you may wish to steer clear of this one. Still, for taste, it's good ... REALLY good.

Brewer: Young & Co.'s Ram Brewery, London.

Grade: A-

Prosit!

RWR