Looking Forward to the Kennedy Day of Reckoning  

Monday, July 18, 2005

Well Y Ted K Day is here, and I'm still recovering from the weekend. I've checked out these links, and hopefully they will suffice for the time being in "celebration" (for most of us we're talking "mourning") of Teddy's incident at Chappaquiddick.

I can't believe the people in Taxachusetts continue to buy into this guy's crap. It happened RIGHT THERE FOR ALL OF THEM TO SEE. Can these people really be that stupid?

Well, anyway, have fun. Mr. Kennedy, all I have to say to you is that you will have your day of reckoning at one time or another. Either the people of Massachusetts or God will see to it that you suffer for what you have done. I take no pleasure in reminding you of that, since you have shown no desire to do the right thing at any point in the last 36 years. Kiss my ass.

Kennedy, July, 1969 ... I could have a field day with this!

Mary Mostert, Oct, 2003 ... "Who's Lying?"

John Hawkins on Kennedy's remarks calling the successful Iraq operation a "quagmire".

HS TripleNeckSteel asking Ted to shut up instead of asking Rumsfeld to resign.

Delftsman - People in glass houses should shut the fuck up.

Kennedy Isn't Doing Interviews Today - I wonder why not?

Hoosierboy - weighs in.

Conservative Insurgent - Cowardice Revisited

Ol' BC - Y Ted K Day is Here

RWR