Tomorrow Is the Big Day!  

Monday, July 18, 2005

The big day is coming ... TOMORROW!

Hopefully we conservative bloggers can make a small dent in the political machine that is Senator Edward Kennedy. After all, he loves celebrating anniversaries, so why not this one?

I am preparing a "Y Ted K Day" review of articles I have found supporting the assertion that Kennedy is not only a liar, but possibly also a murderer.

Time has been scarce for me, especially with the research I am doing on the many usurpations of the Constitution, especially in the 20th century. I am really hoping to put something really awesome on here when I get done. Hopefully it won't be just a research paper.

Anyway, let's get those Y Ted K Day posts up, and make sure you stop by and link to it in the comments area. I am considering transferring the links into the post. Hopefully I will have time to do that.

RWR